13 February 2013

Sweet Surprise

I was at Target today.  Okay, let's be real, I was deeply hypnotized by the big red bullseye this morning.  You know how it is...you go in for toilet paper and you come home with a bunch of 50% off Nate Berkus decorative stuff that is destined to be homeless for the unforeseen future because you already own too much crap.  I bought the ginger jar, stone frame and brass emerald cut vase that I've eyed since the line debuted.

I also bought myself three cute little notebooks for $2.99.  The Chief (my husband) is underway right now, so this was a substitute V-day gift for myself. At my semi-advanced age I can't seem to get into the groove of taking notes with my phone (other than photos).  These are just the right scale and sport a travel theme, which I dig.  There was a sweet surprise when I got them home and removed the cellophane packing.  The inside covers depict the underground/metro/subway system in each of the cities.

Tres chic, non?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being amazing!