09 February 2013

Hello...is it me you're looking for?


Let's just get this first post out of the way.  Is it just me, or is this like the first time you kiss a boy or go to the DMV for your license? 

I'm really excited to start a blog.  I'm not entirely sure what the focus will be...I know this is death in blogland, but my motto of late is to "fake it 'til you make it".  My interests are home decor/design (in another life I'd be an interior designer), fitness (a new interest as I need to lose many pounds), science (I'm a geologist), fashion (I like clothes and shoes), the military (I'm a Navy spouse) and whatever else is on the plat du jour. 

So, this may be a rocky start.  You may need to secure your own oxygen masks before sending anyone else over in my blog direction.  My style may leave you gasping for a moment until you catch your breath.  Or, I might be that kindred spirit that breathes new life into your goals, dreams and hopes. 

In any event, welcome to my digital corner.  I hope you come back for tea, coffee or a cocktail.  I take mine without sugar or milk, black and straight up.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being amazing!